Click here to login/register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Click here to login/register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Argue Your Case For Unban/Unmute

3 posters

Go down

How To Argue Your Case For Unban/Unmute Empty How To Argue Your Case For Unban/Unmute

Post  Sunfly123 Tue May 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Well first of all you will need some evidence this usally comes in the form of a picture.
On this picture it should be clear what you are trying to say.
E.g. If you are appealing a mute you would take a picture of the mod/admin who muted you and the evidence to show that they had muted you for no reason or for the wrong reason.

Another thing is try not to use strong language to try appeal your ban if anything this will just make things worse.
I know that a ban/mute can be annoying but the best thing is just to keep calm and your problem should be fixed as soon as possible.

Sunfly123
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators

Back to top Go down

How To Argue Your Case For Unban/Unmute Empty Re: How To Argue Your Case For Unban/Unmute

Post  Not so easy Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 am

Thank you Smile.

Not so easy
rune poster
rune poster

Back to top Go down

How To Argue Your Case For Unban/Unmute Empty Re: How To Argue Your Case For Unban/Unmute

Post  Master Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 pm

not so easy... why u got so many posts?? u started this month and i started in march or april.
u are spaming all he way u got 3 times ore posts than me...
sunny good post
Master
Master
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Not so easy Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Im sorry Very Happy Btw just visitng here, muhahahahha.

Not so easy
rune poster
rune poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down